"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

W()()T

5/5 - 10/10 just because you used Boards of Canada! Also the story is nice too :)

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

Best

Best minecraft parody everrRrrrrR!

Creaturing : Begins Creaturing : Begins

Great

This is awesome. As a child I was always afraid to draw anything because of how badly I sucked at it. I mean I drew, but nobody but me ever saw any of my art. This is a good way to bring confidence level up for kids. I wonder, will they even see the re-imagined art?

Kings Of Life Kings Of Life

I'm digging it man. I think with the style of music you want the guitars more distorted. The solo starting at around 1:24 sounds sick!

SomebodySomewhere responds:

Still working to get better sound, but pocket pod has its limits ;) However for this price it would be hard to find something better. I'm glad you liked my solo, it's in pentatonic minor + few notes out of key ;)

Worth extending? Worth extending?

I agree with Blitz! You could do great things with this piece.

TBM responds:

I appreciate the support, I think I'll fix it up!

Create Create

Very soothing music, really good first attempt Sieg.

SiegWin responds:

Listening to alot of Zedd and Deadmau5 helps ;)

Desolation Desolation

Agalloch is one of my favorite bands. This painting kicks ass.

Rhunyc responds:

Awesome man! They're one of mine as well. Always a lot of feels to be had when listening to their stuff.

Die Hank Die Hank

Amazing!

I wish you the best of luck man this is by far my favorite piece. I want to scoop the entrails up with a spoon, put it in an ice cream cone and EAT!

6/5
11/10

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks dude, it's awesome to get such kind words! :D And I don't blame ya, gore is pretty tasty!

Life Crumbles Life Crumbles

Sick!

This is an awesome picture! I love the blood.