All 16 art Reviews

Desolation Desolation

Agalloch is one of my favorite bands. This painting kicks ass.

Rhunyc responds:

Awesome man! They're one of mine as well. Always a lot of feels to be had when listening to their stuff.

Die Hank Die Hank

Amazing!

I wish you the best of luck man this is by far my favorite piece. I want to scoop the entrails up with a spoon, put it in an ice cream cone and EAT!

6/5
11/10

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks dude, it's awesome to get such kind words! :D And I don't blame ya, gore is pretty tasty!

Life Crumbles Life Crumbles

Sick!

This is an awesome picture! I love the blood.

Chakra Chakra

Harness your...

Damn how does one even begin to do something like this! Very awesome work.

Dragon's Flight Dragon's Flight

Fav()rite

This is my favorite picture you've done so far. The lighting is very beautiful, the colors, lines, everything is on par. I wouldn't be surprised if you could see what the middle dragon ate for lunch earlier. Great job!

Lyndall Jarvis (Again) Lyndall Jarvis (Again)

Whoa!

This is amazing. Unfortunately the link you provided with the other paintings didn't work, I'd really like to see how much you've improved, it would inspire me and probably others starting out as well!

SgtPooter responds:

ive put up a new link, all you have to do after copying and pasting it is take away the space between the "o" and the "m" in 'com'
then it should work :) dont know why NG is being so weird with me linking stuff, but yeah haha

thanks for lettin me now, and im glad you like this picture :D

Fuck Survival Fuck Survival

As awkward as this may sound...

I love your blood!

Rhunyc responds:

Ohhhhhh not awkward at all! ;D

Tricky goes Mad Tricky goes Mad

Clean

This is a very clean piece of art. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. The font above was a very nice touch too, was it hand drawn?

TheMastermario22 responds:

Hey thanks a lot! Glad you noticed! I did put a lot of time and effort into this. And yes the entire thing was hand drawn. I don't like using regular fonts unless I have to. Thanks for the review!

Madness 2011 Madness 2011

Saw

Saw this on the art forums and I think it's wonderful! I might have added some blood to it, but what do I know. I couldn't even attempt to draw like this. 5/5 - 10/10.

Jobertson responds:

thanks man,
I was messing around trying to add blood but it never looked right :/
liquids are never easy to draw for me.

Hank Hank

Great

I can tell you worked long on this piece! it turned out great.