Kings Of Life Kings Of Life

I'm digging it man. I think with the style of music you want the guitars more distorted. The solo starting at around 1:24 sounds sick!

SomebodySomewhere responds:

Still working to get better sound, but pocket pod has its limits ;) However for this price it would be hard to find something better. I'm glad you liked my solo, it's in pentatonic minor + few notes out of key ;)

Worth extending? Worth extending?

I agree with Blitz! You could do great things with this piece.

TBM responds:

I appreciate the support, I think I'll fix it up!

Create Create

Very soothing music, really good first attempt Sieg.

SiegWin responds:

Listening to alot of Zedd and Deadmau5 helps ;)

Get Happy Get Happy

Pretty good man I'm digging it! I like the break you added with the laugh in there.

SiegWin responds:

Thank you.

Vaniardur - LXIII Vaniardur - LXIII

Very interesting to say the least! I actually want to hear more.

Halindir responds:

If all goes well, there will indeed be more, good Ripper!

Desert Warrior Desert Warrior

I love it.

My Own Hell -- Anesthesia My Own Hell -- Anesthesia

Really good song in my opinion. I think the vocals could use a little bit more mixing they seem dry up there. I also don't like the wah wah guitar effect.

Glutch responds:

I hear you, but for the record, this was put together with a VERY tight deadline, and some pretty ghetto recording setups. One dedicated day, no real drum mics. I will be working with this band in the future, so keep an eye out for their next song, we will have more time, and real equipment.

At the Lake At the Lake

Yessss. If you ever want to collab let me know! I'm into slam death metal but your guitar playing is way superior than mine. I'm still a nub :p

I did do vocals for a few bands though and some side projects other than the stupid shit I have uploaded here.

The toll of battle The toll of battle

Yes. I love this. There aren't enough metal submissions in the audio portal! Keep it up! This should should be 3x longer next time :p

final stage final stage

This sounds really interesting. It does seem a little dry in the beginning then it works its way up fast!

rrool responds:

cool, I'm glad you liked it.